Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ya gotta have legs......

No pics yet, but the leg sub assemblies have been started. As I was building, more inspiration for mods, panel scribing and some possible mods on the endo skeleton. I'll do all of the mods on the first leg, and then build the second leg to show before and after shots, and then a full tutorial on all of the mods as I do them to the second leg. The endoskeleton on the legs has a fair amount of detail but as I was finishing the prelim build of the first leg, you could see how much of the endo showed so to do the model justice, a little pizazz is in order. Shots coming soon.......

And if you are into genius poets, check out my brother's blog, he is listed as one of the blogs I follow. His pen name is Jak Cardini, and he's the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment